Friday, February 20, 2009

Sleep issues



So mommy put me in this outfit to remind herself that I do love her, even if I'm having sleep issues. I refuse to take a nap anywhere except at home, or in someones arms. And if I miss a nap, I refuse to take another one for the rest of the day. Yesterday was one of those days. But mommy thought it would be ok, because I sleep good at night and we weren't going anywhere today. But I decided to get up at 5:00am. Mommy had to hold me until I finally fell asleep again at 6:30am. I woke up an hour later. My morning nap was fine, but I'm fighting my afternoon nap. Except, mommy comes in when I'm crying, and my eyes are completely shut. So she's wondering, can babies cry in their sleep? And what can she do to get me to sleep better (and other than at home)? Please e-mail her with suggestions, because when I'm tired, I get cranky, just like mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment